Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don Breaux Gots To Go!!!!

dinzelwashington

tampa, oakland, and now sd... we keep blowing leads...we post replies, brunell sux.. so does walt, gregg williams d is too aggresive.. marty is better than joe gibbs, and now the officailly we suck thread.....and we dont relize why we cant score in the fourth... who is calling our plays from the booth.. don breaux. u freakin stink.. 3 games in a row.. could of been 8-3 instead its 5-6.. call the fawkin smart play..10 minutes left.. rush rush on 1st and 2nd.. throw on 3rd.. pass incomplete... this happen the next 3-out of 4 drives.too predictable... then its punt punt punt... 10-minutes left.. theres sitll alot of time... why play the run the clock out game already??? u are horrible.. and on the last play of regulation. why pass when u should run portis for a couple of more yrds....put hall in better postion to kick the fg. then call to with couple of seconds left... didnt have any fate in hall.. my goodness.. new ofensive coordinator PLZZ!!!!!!!

Yeah everybody has to go, I mean we are still playing better football than we have in years, and the coaching staff dropped 3rd down passes, and held in fg territory, the coaches punted short in the fourth

Fire the lot, I know that we can get better, just like we have everytime we changed since Norv was fired!!

:rolleyes:

Yeah everybody has to go, I mean we are still playing better football than we have in years, and the coaching staff dropped 3rd down passes, and held in fg territory, the coaches punted short in the fourth

Fire the lot, I know that we can get better, just like we have everytime we changed since Norv was fired!!

:rolleyes:

You can't deny that the play calling has been bad though

Shotgun on 3 and 2?

I mean ok, fine, but don't call that play and then say to us fans (not you the coaching staff) "we love CP, we think he's great"

If you don't trust him on 3 and 2 just don't say you think he's the second coming between games...

Also, you can't tell me, as much as you know, that you didn't have a bad feeling about the way the skins were playing not to lose, once again, in the final minutes....

your thoughts?

Archived