Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about using Lavar Arrington more as a pass rusher?

melonhead1959

We'd better develop some kind of pressure on the QB, if not, Brees will have us for lunch this week.

I'm just glad to see L.A. taking a more active role on defense. I don't care about so-called "packages"....just want to see Lavar blowing people up and forcing turnovers. And getting sacks when needed.

:helmet:

The only thing we need to do with Lavar is let the man play. He is already leading the LBs in stuffs (tackles behind the LoS) and has played half the time. Just let him keep doing his thing.

As for pressure I'm still trying to figure out if it's the players or the coaches, because on passing downs I could swear the D-Line is fanning out and waiting to make sure they don't run it before making a push.

i don't post often, i normally just read and have been doing it for awhile but joined after the merger, but the "let lavar rush threads" are getting out of hand. How many times can we have a thread on this? please make it stop.

A very valid point. This could have been added to any number threads on LA or the lack of a pass rush.

PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION PRIOR TO STARTING A NOT SO NEW TOPIC.

On a side note, I would love to see LA at end on third downs..................

Archived