Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of the Year so far is Chargers vs. Skins

Alldaz

After evaluating that Merrimam highlight video, we have our hands full this Sunday. Yet we bring a strong physical game as well :applause: EVERY1 will have to play big this Sunday.. OFFENSIVE & DEFENSIVE LINES ARE GOING 2 BE THE PILLARS TO A VICTORY!!:helmet:

After evaluating that Merrimam highlight video, we have our hands full this Sunday. Yet we bring a strong physical game as well :applause: EVERY1 will have to play big this Sunday.. OFFENSIVE & DEFENSIVE LINES ARE GOING 2 BE THE PILLARS TO A VICTORY!!:helmet:

Saying the Skins will have their hands full is a gross understatement. The Skins can't even beat bad teams, how are they going to beat a good team?

Saying the Skins will have their hands full is a gross understatement. The Skins can't even beat bad teams, how are they going to beat a good team?

While I know exactly where your commin from, I think that's where they got the saying.............."On any given Sunday" ;)

What are your reasons for disagreement?

My reason is that on any given sunday, any NFL team could come out and play to its full potential. If this team gets up on that sunday morning and plays its guts out, we will win this game, at FedEx where we are 4-1. And suppose San Diego comes out flat? I do agree that the odds are against us but **** man....there is always hope. Call me a homer or whatever, I believe the Skins can still win the division and even the Super Bowl.

The chargers are better than any team in the NFC. They will beat the skins 9 out of every 10 games they play. Skins better pray Sunday is that one.

I dont get why you all are so pressed over the Chargers. All of their games have been close. The Jets had a chance to beat them, they got physically manhandled by Philly. This team is very beatable. People who are scared of the opponent before the game baffle me. If you really feel the Chargers would beat the skins 9 times out of 10 then you are missing some marbles.

Yeah, and on any given day I could hit the lottery too! The Skins will get pummeled by the Bolts!

And if the Skins don't get pummeled, I guess you'll be beside yourelf for being so wrong?

A lot of folks said the the Skins would pummel the Raiders.....the game would be a walk over...........just a little speed bump on the way to the Chargers.

Hummmmm.............................

This team still plays up or down to the opposition each week, with the exception of the Niners game so far. Even with all the injuries, I wouldn't count them out just yet.

I dont get why you all are so pressed over the Chargers. All of their games have been close. The Jets had a chance to beat them, they got physically manhandled by Philly. This team is very beatable. People who are scared of the opponent before the game baffle me. If you really feel the Chargers would beat the skins 9 times out of 10 then you are missing some marbles.

thank you... :sdsucks:

I dont get why you all are so pressed over the Chargers. All of their games have been close.

Cowboys 28-24 L -4

Broncos 20-17 L -3

Giants 45-23 W +22

Patriots 41-17 W +24

Steelers 24-22 L -2

Raiders 27-14 W +13

Eagles 20-17 L -3

Chiefs 28-20 W +8

Jets 31-26 W +5

Bills 48-10 W +38

--------------------

Ranked #2 in league for total scoring offense.

Outscores opponents 66-23 in the first quarter of games this season.

Yeah, we need this game... if we lose this (which i dont think we will) I really doubt we will come back and win 5 in a row to make it to the playoffs, (even though we could)! I think we are going to beat the Chargers even though at the beggining of the year i had this marked as a loss because i thought we would have a better record, but we are 5-5 and we need this win, The skins will get it.

Archived