Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Request for the fans coming to the Chargers game.

Walking Deadman

This probably doesn't apply to you.

Most of the ESers here are rabid Skins fans, but I want to address it anyway.

Make things clear before I start:

1. I am not calling out any specific person or persons--

2. I am not attacking anyone as being less of a "fan" than I or more of a "fan" than I.

3. I'm trying to say this as politely as possible, again not attacking anybody, name calling or "better than" stuff. Just asking nicely or making a suggestion (if you feel like saying screw him....where does he think he's coming from, that's cool. Just ignore this post....thanks).

OK here it goes:

No fire up thread this week from me.....you know the score, we need to be loud. We need to support our team and help them win at home, can't control what happens away, but at home we do help to control our teams destiny.

So here's what I'm asking:

1. Please be in the stadium (in your seats) early......that means try to get there before kickoff (12:30- 12:45). It seems that the D tends to give up points more often when the crowd isn't there (beginning of the game and start of 3rd QTR). Just prepare for the traffic, do your tailgating earlier (*gasp* drink one less beer before the game.....I know I'm getting **** for this one :D ).

2. Same goes for the 3rd QTR. I know the food lines and bathroom lines (especially for the ladies ;) ) are horrendous (again, why I think seat # needs to be decreased or FedEx needs a overhaul). But look at some of the games this year....opening 3rd qtr. drives this year a FedEx, you may miss alot if you aren't there.

3. Can we stop the Redskin fan vs Redskin Fan bickering??

It was really bad last week.

the 12th man issue was so bad with the Raiders game, that I actually missed the wave that was happening in the earlier part of the year.

Thanks for reading......

Great sentiment, GoSkins. However, this one is happening on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, a lot of people will be travelling back from relatives, and the loss yesterday isn't gonna help the spirit. I'll be there and will try my best to keep 'em motivated!

Thank You....and yep, I just realized we probably won't have a big turnout with the holiday (just like the Giants game on Christams eve).

I plan on firing up those around me (or at least give them a headache from me screaming so much :D )....that's all I can do.

Archived