Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Fabled $50 Authentics

TODD

I saw a guy at the Philly game, he was walking around the parking lot with a bag full of Arrington jerseys. He was selling them for $70.00, but my buddy talked him down to $50.00. The dude said he would have more at the Raiders game, hopefully he has some Cooley jerseys on Sunday. The jersey's are for real though, they look really good.

I did see a guy selling Throwbacks in the cash lots last year....alot of Riggins and Williams jerseys.

Best bet is ebay however: I got a Arrington alt. jersey and a Mitchell and Ness Williams jersey for about $50 each (both "Authentics").

Not sure is they're really "real" if you get my drift, but I couldn't tell the difference if they aren't.

Where do I find these at FedEx? I've read more than once that vendors are selling Portis Authentics for cheap outside the stadium...

Where, would be the question...

i'm surprised you don't see them. i've seen them on the side of the stadium facing landover road. they are there before and after the game. sometimes as close as the stairs to fedex.

i'm surprised you don't see them. i've seen them on the side of the stadium facing landover road. they are there before and after the game. sometimes as close as the stairs to fedex.

Well I haven't been to a game this year, that's why I'm asking. :)

Well I'll keep an eye out. I don't really care if it is a "true" authentic, as long as it looks good. Thanks for the info everyone.

Archived