Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what else is new?

tiger187126

the problem with the game has been the same problem for the last 10 years...the redskins cannot put a team away, i almost had a heart attack after watching the SF game because that was the most un-redskinlike performance i have ever seen...i've been going to the home games since the tail end of the RFK era and every season i get excited, i say we have a great team and the season looks great...that is until they hit the field and i realize that it's another season of dissapointments and games that could knock off the elderly at an alarming rate

sure we have horrible calls every season against us, it happens, im not doubting that...but we also put ourselves in a situation where those calls matter, who cares if he was in or not...how about that pass for a touchdown, or the fact that we let them answer every one of our scores after the little run we had to keep themselves in the game, or how about not being able to do anything with a top ranked offense, good field position, one of the biggest big play recievers in football right now, an h-back that can pick up huge yards, a solid kicker, 2 timeouts, and 58 seconds?

that's about as inept as the NY game

Archived