Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Request: 3 Bad calls in Tampa Bay

In the stadium section, check out the post that says moss mugging. There are frame by frame shots of Santana clearly being held (his jersey is being pulled) on the play where Simeon Rice picked off Brunell. It is another horrible call by the refs. It's never easy to win when you're playing 14 guys.

Im glad i wasnt the only one to see those bad calls. A freind of mine(who is a cowboy fan) was watching the game with me and he was like "dog i wanted to see you guys lose but the refs blew it. it was so obvious that alstot didnt cross the goal line but even before that play we were clearly NOT offsides on the blocked exta point" I think that the refs got it out for the skins. It seems like every year they make bad calls against us, remember the safty that was not called against Denver, remember the play where they called the Portis TD back against Green Bey last year, I can go on for days:wtf: the refs need to be held acountable!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Redskins franchise makes a hell of a lot of money each and every season. I heard that the Skins make more money than most NFL teams, if not the most. I love that television gave us in Hawaii a chance to view the games "live".

It seems that to level the marketing field, certain teams are given the edge to stay competitive in this business. Imagine if there was no Joe Montana, no winning players with the 49ers. Prior to the arrival of Bill Walsh and the players he needed to execute what was later termed the West Coast Offense, the Niners were consistently at the bottom. Their marketing required that they start winning, or be faced with sharing only half the market of the Bay Area and nowhere else; lost to obscurity. Winning does expand your market. The NFL is very conscious of this and define the rules with a fine tooth comb. And, parting the hair on the head of the game is at the discretion of the officials. We got ambushed in that game with the Bucs.

Archived