Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greetings from the ExtremeCanucks!

bigrogie

Hey guys. We had a great time last Sunday at your tailgate party. Many thanks for having us and for your wonderful hospitality. We felt at home. It was a great experience and you guys are really EXTREME! It was great bashing at those dumbass Eagles fans. Hope you enjoyed our Canadian beer! Hope to see you again next year. Best regards from your Crazy Canucks from Montreal. Roger, Stephane, Richard, Rui, Marc, Roger & Bryan.

I have about 20 pictures (JPEG format) that I would like to post here. But everytime I try to attach them, I get a reply that the file is too big. I got one of the big guy «Eagles Suck» smashing that Eagles piniata in half! Does anyone has an email address where I could send them? If so let me know. I could be reached at either rogerjuddjrATbellnet.ca or r.juddATvideotron.ca . Roger

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Hey guys. We had a great time last Sunday at your tailgate party. Many thanks for having us and for your wonderful hospitality. We felt at home. It was a great experience and you guys are really EXTREME! It was great bashing at those dumbass Eagles fans. Hope you enjoyed our Canadian beer! Hope to see you again next year. Best regards from your Crazy Canucks from Montreal. Roger, Stephane, Richard, Rui, Marc, Roger & Bryan.

I have about 20 pictures (JPEG format) that I would like to post here. But everytime I try to attach them, I get a reply that the file is too big. I got one of the big guy «Eagles Suck» smashing that Eagles piniata in half! Does anyone has an email address where I could send them? If so let me know. I could be reached at either:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

you might want to replace the @ w/ AT so that you don't get spammed to death.

Archived