Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help me please?????

GOSKN5

First Question... What are these white parking passes on ebay and stuff??? they say cash lots... how good is the parking and can you tailgate in these lots... what time do they open..... i tried to search and couldnt really find anything up to date or anything official.....

second question.... Do all of the tickets for the skins games have players on them etc... the game i went to last year my ticket did... is this only club level tickets...... Because the tickets i have for the Dallas game dont have a player on them.. they are white with section and all that info on them... they have a barcode etc.....

Please help me with these questions I am trying to get everything in line for my two trips to Fed Ex this year...... GO SKINS...

The cash lots are not that great.

There are tickets that have been "re-printed" that have a gray area on the front, where info is printed. I've had them once, when I bought tickets off of ebay, the guy sent me the wrong date, so he called the willcall office and they took the wrong tickets that had the player on them and reprinted new ones that did not have a player on them.

The white parking passes are for the cash lots two miles away. Yeah, you can tailgate. Then you get a shuttle to the stadium.

The main game tickets that most season ticket holders have were printed last summer from a company located in Arkansas. They include account numbers. Sometimes these are turned into the ticket office for various reasons (e.g. seat upgrades). Since the tickets have account numbers on them which would be incorrect if resold to another fan, the Redskins reprint the tickets in the office. These are the white tickets with the faded logo and without the picture. The white tickets are perfectly legitimate.

Hope this helps.

You can utilize the cash lots and tailgate in them, but I wouldn't go buy tickets for them not on e-bay; I don't think its legal. You pay as you park and normally it's 25$ per vehicle. They (parking attendants) do not issue passes. You pay as you enter, and there's an understanding that if you've parked you've paid. I would stray away from buying or sailing anything unless its official. I could really get in trouble scalping tickets and swindling monies from parking and other things. Plus this underminds the Redskins and its organization. Plus whoever would do something like that is not really a Redskin fan because this is pilfering and it hurts us, but Mr Snyder has made it simple and clear violators will be dealt with. I do support the vendors if they have something of interest there just trying to make a living and I think there legal.

Hey I really appreciate the answers thanks a lot.... I got my tickets for the other game I am going to (Chargers) and I was freakin out cause my Dallas tickets are white without the picture on them... I wanted to make sure I didnt get some fake tickets or something... i am just gonna break down and buy a colored lot pass for the Dallas game being that its my girlfriends first trip to Fed Ex... i think it will add to the experience... thanks a whole lot for all the help.. I appreciate it.... GO SKINS....

Archived