Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Will Gibbs Do Against Phili

Mr.808

I'm Prayin Joe doesnt come out with a scheme like we had last sunday. We only ran the ball 4times...we're not gon win like that...The Eagles have good Run D..but i think their 2ndary sucks..so we should have a 200+ passing game hands down...We should win this Hands Down..since Mr.Owens doesnt wanna play..i think he fears us..lol..naw..but what do you think gibbs is goin to do to prevent another shut out nightmare like last week?

this is joe gibbs-this man wont sleep until he sorts out any problems he thinks the redskins have

expect gibbs to come back and have the redskins 110% prepared for this game offensively

expect a steady dose of portis n an effort to spread the ball around to different receivers after continually throwing to a double covered moss or getting sacked cos moss wasnt open due to double teams last week

I agree #1...Run Run Run...thats was the problem last game...We werent that far behind on the second possesion or the 3rd possession..we jus didnt run the ball..thats how you keep your cool and attempt to spread the D...regardless of how bad they beatin you down...but i dont think we have anything to worry about against ol Phili...they should play all their games on the Lifetime Channel...lol

Running wasn't the problem last week...just like passing wasn't the problem last week.

The problem was the players didn't show up and didn't perform. I don't care how fired up the Giants were, Patten drops a pass and Cooley dropped a pass before they were even touched. If you can't catch, can't block, and can't tackle, then you can't win.

If they can't catch, can't block, and can't tackle this week then they will lose again. Their minds did not appear to be in that game last week. Its hard to believe that the team will again be disinterested in the game like they were last week. The should come out fired up. If they do....they will win!

i agree..but i think it the discouragement came after our first possession where clinton wasnt gettin anything..and we didnt come out and score on our opening drive like we did at san fran...but we definitely werent there..we were still in Cali...

Archived