Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Novemebr 20th...RaiderzSuckAzz

Dallsux

:raidersuc

I know November 20th is still a couple of weeks away, but I wanted to let you guys know (for those of you who will be there & tailgating with the DTC) that I will finally be at a game this season & with my best friend (who just happens to be a die-hard Raiders fan :puke: ). But don't worry, he's not one of these freaks that wears the spiked shoulder pads, or black & silver facepaint or anything like that. This will also be his first EVER pro-football game, so I ask for a warm F-51 Redskins Country welcome to a Raiders fan to FedEx Field. :evil:

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll actually be at a game this season, thanks to my friend (he got great tix...35 yard line, 12 rows back, parking pass...beautiful), but it will sadly, probably be the only game I'll be able to attend this year. So, if you plan on going to that game & are either tailgating with or stopping by the DTC, I will see you there! :thumbsup: (I know, I know. Most of you are probably right now, searching for tix online to that game, just so you can get the chance to hang out with me. Don't worry folks. There's plenty of me to go around. ;) :jk: ) Anyway, now that I KNOW that I'm going, I'm stoked! And now I'm trying to figure out how to get off of work on that following Monday, especially since that is Thanksgiving week & will only be working 3 days as it is, but being that this is his first game ever & my only game this year, as far as I can tell, I'd like to enjoy it as long as humanly possible. Oh well, I'll figure something out. Anyway, see you guys there.

:raidersuc

Yup most of my friends r Raider and 9er fans so I hope the skins give their butts a trashing just like they did the San Francisco 9erz. So my boyz can quit crying and shut up about their teamz cuz they all try to gang up since i'm pretty much the only redskins fan..... Letz go skinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup most of my friends r Raider and 9er fans so I hope the skins give their butts a trashing just like they did the San Francisco 9erz. So my boyz can quit crying and shut up about their teamz cuz they all try to gang up since i'm pretty much the only redskins fan..... Letz go skinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to represent! The only thing the Raiders have over us is 1983. And they have sucked ever since. I'll bet your 49ers fans friends have kept their mouths shut since we tore them apart, huh?!

Archived