Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

at least the bucs arent as good as regularly thought

syl58

wrong..dead wrong. anything can happen in the NFL. does the 49ers beating the rams mean we should kill them too? how about dallas palying a c lose game wtih SF...does that mean we should therefore dominate them too? the only game that matters is the next one, and thats the philly game. we have to improve on a TON of things to be competitive against them..and the staff has gotta work em out in practice. which i believe they will. this weeks game comes before the TB game, tampa doesnt matter if we cant beat anyone else man..

wrong..dead wrong. anything can happen in the NFL. does the 49ers beating the rams mean we should kill them too? how about dallas palying a c lose game wtih SF...does that mean we should therefore dominate them too? the only game that matters is the next one, and thats the philly game. we have to improve on a TON of things to be competitive against them..and the staff has gotta work em out in practice. which i believe they will. this weeks game comes before the TB game, tampa doesnt matter if we cant beat anyone else man..

I agree. Also, we can't be basing any game on another game. Each game is its own battle, fought between the two teams that show up. You never know when a team is going to drop the ball and have an off week, or vice versa. I think we all learned that this week with the Skins feeble performance,

:eaglesuck

Archived