Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember when we got our asses handed to us by the Cowboys @ Fedex 27-0?

aolforbroadband

This was in 2003 I believe. Even if Tim Hasselsuck WAS our QB, that Spurrier team folded like a cheap tent(pardon the cliche.)

This however, this is NOT the same kind of team. Gibbs has had hard losses before in his first tenure here, and the teams bounced back quite well. Granted, this is the modern NFL, but still, if you think Gibbs is going to let that same disaster happen again next week at HOME against another division rival, you're out of your friggin' mind.

Yes, no good can come out of yesterdays loss. We got owned, we were taken to the woodshed, butt raped, whatever you want to refer to it as...but if the team can get its act together against the Eagles, we should be in good shape.

If someone told me we'd be 4-3 at this point in the season with the type of schedule we have(2nd hardest so far, behind the Pats) I'd be pretty satisfied either way. It's only week 8 everyone, no need to jump ship after a very ONE humbling ass whipping. It's concerning, but I don't expect a repeat of that performance every again in the near future. Their fat heads have been taken back down to size, and the fire under their asses has been lit. Let's see what happens.

:eaglesuck

The season was already over at that point and only added fuel to the fire. I agree that this team will never let that happen again this year, but it's not encouraging that the players did (or atleast should've) known that was a huge game.

remember it? i was having acid flashbacks of it yesterday. i still can't decide which loss was worse. probably the giants game, since my wife told me she was pregnant right after the dallas game. great timing, she has (not).

i'm not as upset at this horrible loss, because i'm confident i will not see another one of those this year. not with a joe gibbs team.

Archived