Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your boy CP

IrepDC

What's going on with Portis. He has not been the feature back we thought he would be. And I am not basing this only on today(even though the 6 yds was pathetic). I mean if any of us honestly look at his performance since he's been here hasn't he been a dissapointment. Last year he got 1300 yards, but honestly, when you carry the ball as much as he did 1300 isn't that impressive. It seems like he really was nothing more than a system guy in Denver. Here is my honest analysis, he is worthless near the goal line, he can't find the endzone, he doesn't brake tackles, he doesn't catch very well, he doesn't show up in big games, he is already worn down, he is not a top RB in this league and therefor he is not worth his salary. He is a cool guy but on the field he is just average. His only upside is his speed but if he isn't 100 percent his speed isn't even there. CP needs to step it up, and so does a lot of his teamates. The Skins have to stop getting these overpaid under performing players. Such as Portis, Samuels and LaVar. Either some of these guys step it up or they need to go.

Archived