Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Out for Vengence

amm11387

This huge loss may actually end up being a good thing. It might help us win 2 games if we really learn from it. We will have alot of emotion next week vs. the iggles and then when the giants face us in Washington we will definatley be out for their heads. Heres to hoping! :gaintsuck

yeah it will be tough and getting over this loss will show what type of team we are. If I were Gibbs (obviously he knows best) I only talk about this loss 2morrow while watching film. Then for the rest of the week I would force everyone to forget about it and to practice harder then ever.

This loss reminds me of the wins by the saints and 49ers at the start of the season because of emotional things that happened. I think the Giants are a bad team and that tehy just got lucky. They sparked today and we just didnt have any emotion at all. Trust me next week we're gonna come out swinging at home after a huge loss with those fans against a big rival. I cant wait for that game!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Honestly though its just one loss. Hopefully losing this will wake us up. Also would you rather have had a lead and played amazing only to lose by one in the end. That would be sooooo annoying. Id rather be blown out then lose by 1 at the end.

Don't mind being blown out early in a game. But to have only to average only about 34 total offensive yards in the first half, and allso have about 46 seconds worth in time of possession or something like that is insane.But yeah, Im out for vegence to. Lets get them Eagles. :( :helmet:

Archived