Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After laying an egg like the Skins did today..

Joey T

We as Redskin fans should not have a problem with the media's opinion of our team and where we are in our program.

ON ESPN, they gave us love today. Young, Irvin and even Jackson predicted a win!

Over on FOX, Bradshaw, Howie and JJ predicted a win.

How much love do you think they will give us after the performance today?

As we all know, respect is earned, not bestowed by the media or even we as fans.

The 'Skins will be in the media's doghouse again until they claw their way out of it with wins. Frankly, I'm not impressed with our performance thus far. We had some good luck in some games and then we had some bad luck in some games. I hate to rely on luck!!!

I hope the Redskins family once again takes control and performs up to their talent level and as expected by the media, but most importantly, by their fans.

This too shall pass. Tomorrow is another day :cool: :cheers:

Good, I know alot of people get their jollies about what the media thinks, but I love it when they are against us. Other than in the hall of fame voting with monk, which I have a huge problem with cause they are directly involved, I really like when we are the underdogs.

agree with Diesel. Today was a statement game and we crashed and burned. The Skins are a second tier team until they can beat quality teams with regularity.

We all oughyt to be worried about the defense. There is a definite pattern now: give up big plays; cannot create turnovers; cannot pressure the QB. We have some probemsthat are exploitable.

agree with Diesel. Today was a statement game and we crashed and burned. The Skins are a second tier team until they can beat quality teams with regularity.

We all oughyt to be worried about the defense. There is a definite pattern now: give up big plays; cannot create turnovers; cannot pressure the QB. We have some probemsthat are exploitable.

We have given up long runs to KC, Denver, 49ers and now the gnats. I hope GW has a grip and can solve that area.

I also hope JG can figure out his max protect of the the QB. We shall see next week.

Speaking of next week, after what the eaglets have done the past few weeks, even if we beat them, not much consolation except for the win in our division. We have to string several wins in succession.

Archived