Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone else wondered????

SHANT

How convenient the timing has been of Lavar coming back, he played againts San Fran and proved that he still has it and hasn't lost any speed or skills at his position it got him pumped up and the rest of the team both O & D got pumped up as well...Now going into NY & Philly back to back tough games he's gonna be a difference maker in both of these games i dunno but for some reason i think this has been a plan of the Gregg Williams & Joe Gibbs what do you guys think????

I will be there on Sunday @ Giants stadium with my ST jersey on :gaintsuck along with my friends who are giants fans:doh:

I definately think that this is the best possible time for Lavar to come back. We are about to get into the meat of our schedule and I think the team desperately needed a spark on defense. Yeah, we had the 5th ranked defense, but Lavar adds an extra dimension.

How convenient the timing has been of Lavar coming back, he played againts San Fran and proved that he still has it and hasn't lost any speed or skills at his position it got him pumped up and the rest of the team both O & D got pumped up as well...Now going into NY & Philly back to back tough games he's gonna be a difference maker in both of these games i dunno but for some reason i think this has been a plan of the Gregg Williams & Joe Gibbs what do you guys think????

I will be there on Sunday @ Giants stadium with my ST jersey on :gaintsuck along with my friends who are giants fans:doh:

Hey Shant, I am also from Hasbrouck Heights, NJ...And will be at the game....with a Giants fan....we should meet up for the tailgate

Archived