Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Gibbs vindicated

Taylor4Life

I want to take the time to gloat for Joe Gibbs about his fine job in turning around the Redskins' dismal offense. First, I want to start off by saying that all of those know it all sportscasters who said that the Joe Gibbs style offense is outdated should be in the unemployment line for their stupidity and lack of insight. I mean come on, they didn't even give him one season to prove his worth, they just wrote him off after one bad season. Look at the Redskins' offense now, the rankings just came back and we are the NUMBER 2 offense in the league right behind Seattle. NUMBER 2!!!! Do any of you even remember a time when the Redskins' offense was ranked above its defense? (which is still a very impressive number 4) If it weren't for our lousy turnover margin (-6) we could easily be 6-0 right now. I must sound like a stat nerd, but I'm on grave shift and there's nothing better to do anyway.

:dallasuck PUA4life

I want to take the time to gloat for Joe Gibbs about his fine job in turning around the Redskins' dismal offense. First, I want to start off by saying that all of those know it all sportscasters who said that the Joe Gibbs style offense is outdated should be in the unemployment line for their stupidity and lack of insight. I mean come on, they didn't even give him one season to prove his worth, they just wrote him off after one bad season. Look at the Redskins' offense now, the rankings just came back and we are the NUMBER 2 offense in the league right behind Seattle. NUMBER 2!!!! Do any of you even remember a time when the Redskins' offense was ranked above its defense? (which is still a very impressive number 4) If it weren't for our lousy turnover margin (-6) we could easily be 6-0 right now. I must sound like a stat nerd, but I'm on grave shift and there's nothing better to do anyway.

:dallasuck PUA4life

LMAO, I am on the grave shift too! I know how you feel.

Archived