Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How can we stop "THE WAVE"

skinsdude

I tell you what's worse than the wave....the two damn women sitting in front of me, with cell phones and binoculars....yukkin' it on the phone and waving to their friends across the stadium...they were at it for the better part of a quarter, missing play, after play, after play...... :doh:

You really should have asked them why they were there -- I would have!

:D

You know. I was at the chicago game. I didn't join in but I thought the wave was pretty neat. Anyway I read this thread. I gotta tell ya with the whiney little ***** boy tone I get from those here to complain about it I am actually more likely to enjoy the next time I see it. Im sorry when I picture you red of face, fists clenched and your teeth grinding in a grimaced face contorted in anger surrounded by smiling happy people and the wave passes through your section I cant help but grin. People take themselves so seriously. As a matter of fact the only thing that bothers me is that you've insulted me. "Insulted you!?" you ask in astonishment I imagine. Let me explain. You come here and in this thread presume to tell me as a fellow fan how I should act. I'm not going to ask you what makes you feel as though you are in position to make those judgements/demands because frankly I really don't care. What I will tell you is that your belief that myself or any other Redskins fan for that matter is beholden to you or your opinions is an insult. If you don't like the wave, don't participate. Just leave evryone else alone.

Down Boy! its just his opinion -- and we all know about opinions!!

Archived