Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoff Caliber Team We would be in the playoffs today....

PortisClinton

Yup that is right if yesterday was the end of the season the Skins would be in the playoffs even though we are tied 3 way with the Giants and Philly. Right now due to our perfect division winning record the Giants and Philadelphia would be fighting for the wild card. Isn't that something imagine if the Skins defy all the odds and win the division. Forget about Philly Donavan is injured and they are not playing as well as they did in the regular season last year. At this pace we will win the division and not have to worry about fighting for a wild card. Now we head to play the Giants where they are undefeated at home a win is a must for us to remain perfect in our division and keep the division title in our grasp. A wonderful performance from a playoff caliber team yesterday.

:gaintsuck

dont say forget about philly so quickly, they still have a really good D and mcnabb is very serviceable though injured...i also wouldnt go as far as to say that we are going to win the division yet either (though i really hope we do). next weeks game is huge and will tell a lot about this team and if we can win the tough ones on the road, which is what playoff caliber teams do.

I'm not scurred I know what this team is capable of. I'm saying it now just like I said before they are going to the playoffs this year. That is my prediction so remember it, write it down, take a picture I don't give a ****. lol and when we get to the playoffs you all can come back to this post and remember that I was the one who called it in the beginning of the season and called it in week 7. I know we got tough games but we are a tough team don't worry we will be there.(Playoffs.)

Archived