Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will portis score a Td vs Giants

Moz Wanted

Portis goes for 110 Yards and 1 TD. It is Brunell who will have a big day against the G-Men. The 'skins will exploit their weakness.

A few other thoughts about Portis (I posted these in another thread but it got closed before I got any feedback):

Portis runs low to the ground, with varying degress of effectiveness. This helps him hit holes harder and makes him hard to tackle, but it also leaves him off balance which causes him to slip.

I notice he often goes down before taking a big hit, unless he really needs the yards to convert a third down or score. I think he does this on purpose to stay fresh in the game (a little guy like him can only take so many big hits). Using his agility in this way makes him more effective in the 4th quarter and could also prolong his career.

This is fine by me so long as he stays up and fights when the situation calls for it,

which I think he does.

I have faith in our offense, I have faith in Clinton Portis, and I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and declare by faith, that Clinton Portis will have 3 rushing touchdowns, and over 150 yards, and that Mark Brunell will have two passing touchdowns, and we will score 40 plus points over the Giants and be the talk of the NFL for the whole following week leading up to another win against the Eagles.

Portis is going to score touchdowns in bunches.

I have faith in our offense, I have faith in Clinton Portis, and I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and declare by faith, that Clinton Portis will have 3 rushing touchdowns, and over 150 yards, and that Mark Brunell will have two passing touchdowns, and we will score 40 plus points over the Giants and be the talk of the NFL for the whole following week leading up to another win against the Eagles.

Portis is going to score touchdowns in bunches.

Can I get an Amen...

Archived