Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gregg Williams: Im so proud of Arrington

LiveStrongSkins

Arrington is good at sacking and press. Qb's-but he lacks in the coverage linebacking dept. Thats why he'll never be as good as Ray Lewis, and always compared to Brian Urlacher. I do believe Urlacher is a little better in the coverage dept.

I think Arrington is a great linebacker overall,and he definitely belongs with this "D".---By the way,if history keeps repeating itself,this will be the last season for one of our stars on defense-to me this means,last season for either Arrington,Taylor,Washington,or Springs. Think about it,2 years ago it was Bailey,last year was smoot,Who's next?-with all the previous controversy I put my $$$ on Arrington. So word to the wise,don't jump on the band wagon too hard,it may be a short ride.

I do have 1 good question though. Why is it every year the Redskins are getting rid of high quality players "pro bowlers"? Are things that bad in Washington that they ask to leave? I can't believe the coach "giving up" on getting impact players to stay in Washington. Anyway, I hope we do not lose any "impact" players this coming year.

:cheers:

IMO, Lavar looked looked great today, but I'm not saying that he did EVERYTHING well. He missed a handful of tackles and he didn't get pressure on the quarterback. The tackling can be fixed and the pass rushing could just have been an off day (he can't be expected to put pressure on the QB in EVERY game if he's only sent 10 times. The NFL sack leader usually has around 16 sacks in a season and he rushes the passer on every play). I know I'm nitpicking because lavar had a great game, but there are some things that he could have done better. I guess I just think he's superman and that he should be able to make every play. At least Lavar wont lose focus this week because GW will let him know about his mistakes.

I accually root for a few mistakes by the redskins when they're blowing teams out (we need something to help us avoid becoming complacent).

Archived