Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Shows

stroupjr

Hello All - I need some help. What are the local Redskins shows (DC) and their times? I have Direct TV and I am caught between the Baltimore and DC local channels. Seems like my local channels are Balt. for now, and I will try to change this. Anyhow, if you guys could help me with the shows, times, channels, etc., I would very much appreciate it.

Also, what is the best show? I used to like the show w/ Sonny on it. I know this, Comcast basically sucks. Since they have to share time between the Redskins and Ravens, it is poor. Thanks in advance.

Comcasts monday night live usually isn't too bad. It comes on at 19:30 I think. Springs and Jansen have been on there every week so far. They had Portis as the guest last week.

I watch that when I can, it is filmed at Dave and Busters at White Flint Mall in Rockville. Springs is like a regular on the show, he was on every episode last year also. Springs is so cool, he grew up in the DC area so he is very cool with the fans.

Springs > Bailey

Comcasts monday night live usually isn't too bad. It comes on at 19:30 I think. Springs and Jansen have been on there every week so far. They had Portis as the guest last week.

I do checkout this show on Comcast, but I was curious about the other local shows. Which one of these are the best?

The show with Sonny is called the Redskins Report and is on Saturday night's at 7 PM on WRC-4, the Wash DC NBC affiliate.

The "Joe Gibbs Show" follows that at 7:30 PM.

But you have to check the listings every week because these two shows get preempted by college football or NASCAR a lot and get moved around.

There are others on Channel 9 (CBS) and Channel 5 (FOX), but I don't watch them and thus don't know exactly when they're on.

Seems like my local channels are Balt. for now, and I will try to change this. Anyhow, if you guys could help me with the shows, times, channels, etc., I would very much appreciate it.

Also, what is the best show? I used to like the show w/ Sonny on it. I know this, Comcast basically sucks. Since they have to share time between the Redskins and Ravens, it is poor. Thanks in advance.

I have Direct TV and get the Baltimore channels. I added a HD antenna so I could get the DC channels. There's currently no way to choose between Baltimore & Washington DC local channels. They (Direct TV) assign the channels based on their own geographical parameters. I called and asked for DC channels and was told that I couldn't receive them, since I was closer to Baltimore! Anyway, I think I heard that a choice for local channels was eventually going to be available. When, I don't know. Good luck!

Archived