Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Holdman is a Bum!

DonMega

Its time for Greg Williams to get off his high horse. What an ego, Hey Greg how good is a defense that cant cause turn overs?

EXACTLY!! And to make it worst, they were runnin' RIGHT AT Holdman all game! C'mon man, you tellin' me that ANY opposing team I don't care how good thier runnin' game is, is gonna run directly at LaVar half the game?!?!? Picture that........

You suck Warrick Holdman!

That's not the point at all.

I don't care if Chris Clemons is put out there. Warrick Holdman is not serviceable as an OLB. He needs to get out and ANYONE else needs to be put back in. We're not being unrealistic when we say LaVar should be out there. Any man can see that he would do a better job than what Holdman did today. The Chiefs went to his side all freakin day and he wasn't in but TWICE. Unacceptable.

You're right, but there are those who will keep their blinders on. :rolleyes:

That's not the point at all.

I don't care if Chris Clemons is put out there. Warrick Holdman is not serviceable as an OLB. He needs to get out and ANYONE else needs to be put back in. We're not being unrealistic when we say LaVar should be out there. Any man can see that he would do a better job than what Holdman did today. The Chiefs went to his side all freakin day and he wasn't in but TWICE. Unacceptable.

Exactly, Marshall did fairly well filling in at weakside last year, they will eventually either need to find a new middle linebacker, moving Marshall back outside or get someone to replace Holdman, namely Lavar since he is, in most people's mind, the 2nd best if not the best linebacker on the team.

We can all agree that there are problems on this defense, now would the solution be to keep players in the game when they are non factors? No, Holdman is not getting it done, so the next player has to be put in. In his case he should not even be starting over Lavar, but witht that aside we need to replace him with someone one. whether it is Clemons, or a franchise player in LA.

Is this the new LA thread? Let's pick on Holdman which will cause another discussion on LA. LA is a bum!!! How about that. He is a self centered, greedy player that does not understand a "true team" concept. He's hurting this team with all the background noise and not allowing them (the coaches) to focus on the upcoming game plan. He's a major distraction that I would de-activate!

Holdman is terrible, period. I think Chris Clemons is better. All good points on this thread. If LaVar was in the game there is no way that the offense would be running all of their plays at him. If anything, at least more would be run in Marcus' direction, which would allow him to make more big plays.

I think losing AP has more of a detriment to this defense than any of us can really see. We lost a great middle linebacker for this defense. Lamar is okay, but then we have a liability at weakside linebacker. This defense has gone from great last year, to simply mediocre this year.

Face it, coach GW - this is a mediocre defense. Until they prove it differently by not allowing long rushing touchdowns in the 2nd half and making turnovers, this defense is not great - it is mediocre. It is up to you, Coach GW, to do something about this. We have a guy on the bench that has made great plays for years, and if you will just work with him, and he with you, you could make him into one of the best LB's in the NFL. Sitting him on the bench all season will not accomplish anything but allowing this mediocre defensive play to continue, and wasting an exceptional talent, then getting rid of him at the end of the year and taking a huge salary cap hit for what??? Absolutely nothing.

This is yet another time when the oh-so-ignorant laymen might have a point OVER teh coaches. Even without the Lavar issue, Holdman has been sub-par. PERIOD.

Yet he still gets time. Lavar is just the guy who happens to have the most talent behind him. Clemons should get more time, see what he can do.

Cuz Holdman sucks.

10 tackles in 5 games is less than EVERY other starting LB in the division(maybe the league.)

Is this the new LA thread? Let's pick on Holdman which will cause another discussion on LA. LA is a bum!!! How about that. He is a self centered, greedy player that does not understand a "true team" concept. He's hurting this team with all the background noise and not allowing them (the coaches) to focus on the upcoming game plan. He's a major distraction that I would de-activate!

You and tr1 are a vocal but increasinly diminishing minority.

Answering questions doesn't distract from the game plan. If coaches let that happen, the QB issue would have done the same and we WON games just after that.

Archived