Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

rookies lookin' good tonight

skinsanity56

no one looked lost.everyone looked comfortable.lotts' hit on the sideline was excellent.scott had a sack.rock looked solid.bauman looked good in pass coverage.betts cwas okay nothing outstanding.

all our wr's looked good tonight other than anthony.i think he's a definite cut.thompson & mcants would go good with gardener as a big package on running downs & red zone formations in close.green & lockett with doering as a small quick package would work quite well to.be exciting anyways lotsa big plays.

I think from a defensive standpoint, you have to be really impressed with Cowsette, L. Jackson, Scott, and Lott. I also hear Powell (#72) mentioned a number of times, and Infeante(?) was in on a number of tackles. Although Lott's hit was definitely a highlight reel filler, I question why he wasn't there sooner to break up the completion all together.

From an offensive standpoint, McCants...Thompson... Doering.... and Gillespie really impressed me. I think when we begin to game plan and mix in a coherent running attack into the overall scheme that we'll begin to see Ladell Betts and the Rock.

Wueffrel was certainly on his game, running S2's offense as if he never had left Florida, and Rosenfels showed the same resilliance and poise that we all saw last year in preseason.

Archived