Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Frost first two games...

bubba77

I am fairly happy with our new punters performance. In his first two games he has had two punts downed inside the 5 at very very very key moments in the game, yesterday should have been a safety and his punt last week against the Seahawks forced them to drive 96 yards for the tying score. He just seems to punt a higher ball and gives our coverage unit more time to cover, I'm not too worried about the short punt yesterday, very tough conditions and I will take 49 yarders downed at the two for a 35 yarder the next punt anyday.

I am fairly happy with our new punters performance. In his first two games he has had two punts downed inside the 5 at very very very key moments in the game, yesterday should have been a safety and his punt last week against the Seahawks forced them to drive 96 yards for the tying score. He just seems to punt a higher ball and gives our coverage unit more time to cover, I'm not too worried about the short punt yesterday, very tough conditions and I will take 49 yarders downed at the two for a 35 yarder the next punt anyday.

I watched Frost all last year (due to my geographical limitations) and he was great to start the season for the Browns and then just seemed to go in the tank.

Here's to hoping the same thing doesn't happen with the Skins!

Archived