Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You talkin to my boy...

Ignatius J.

On redskins radio, they were interviewing arrington and shawn barber came up and told the reporter "you interviewin' my boy here."

that's what i'm talkin' about! It's great to hear that arrington and barber are coming together, hopefully they'll both stay here for a long time.

-DB

[edited.gif by DrunkenBoxer on August 24, 2001.]

Well dam*thanks for some positives folks laugh.gif

Yeah they had me going too, but I like others need to understand, we as a team had an "uphill" from jump with housecleaning, key changes while maintaining a "young core" that plays like vets. We "still" didn't have a large amount of certain players on the field who will no doubt exploit a lot of "other" team's weaknesses.

Right now, they are able to exploit ours with these abscenses.

If there is any consolation in what I say, look at the Colts/Vikings, the Colts are "busting they're a** to get on top in this game', but the Vikings are just taking it easy and "long-balling" them. Vikes on top, without any sweat, yet the Colts are heaving and breathing like they're dieing. Moss simply busted they're a** for 74 yards and a TD (now Madden is trying to give them excuses - folks the Colts still have D troubles in spite of the injuries and all out play). Vikes MANHANDLED the Colts. #1 VS #1

MANNING NEEDS AN MRI ON KNEE AND HIS ANKLE IS HEAVILY TAPED!!!!?????

When the season starts, let's see how they do after all this "all-out" effort that still got the beloved Colts tripletts "10" points, ok.

[edited.gif by indyskinsfan on August 24, 2001.]

Archived