Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Mike

Greenhorn

Did anyone see the late night video on redskins.com TV today? Randy Thomas was a guest and showed alot of in your face Cowboys stuff.

A skit was shown about Mike Mike (redskin fan) the orphan who goes to a good family. When he is dropped off at the door, he is greeted by parents in cowboy jerseys. The boy tells them off and leaves. Classic.

Ironically, the video was pulled from the web site.

I was surprised to see no mention of it on the board today.

:dallasuck

i saw it like a week ago. i admit, right up til the end, i thought the kid was really being adopted! dont get me wrong- i thought the social worker guy was a little odd, but the way it was done, i thought it was a real story! :doh:

what can i say? it was late and i was a little intoxicated....

A skit was shown about Mike Mike (redskin fan) the orphan who goes to a good family. When he is dropped off at the door, he is greeted by parents in cowboy jerseys. The boy tells them off and leaves. Classic.

I liked the premise, but that skit suuuuuuuucked... It was like knowing the punchline to a twenty minute joke!

i saw it like a week ago. i admit, right up til the end, i thought the kid was really being adopted! dont get me wrong- i thought the social worker guy was a little odd, but the way it was done, i thought it was a real story! :doh:

what can i say? it was late and i was a little intoxicated....

You better have been drunk!

Archived