Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DirecTV

Golgo-13

I do not know, because I live in CA. but if you are local you will have the Skins on local TV. Because, these games are never blacked out. Always a sell out....even if there are 2000 empty seats.

I love my Directv, but if your local your luckier than I am.

I have only 1 vice and it is the SKINS.

I will pay to see them every Sunday!

escholz you should be able to get all the games. I know Norfolk gets all the games, usually, and they are probably a little further away than you are. Call the local FOX station and see if they will be broadcasting all the Skins games.

I wouldn't mention DirecTV if I were you though. They may not like them too much.

Peace

DirecTV has NFL Ticket and the numbers are for the satellite only. If you are local(to DC), you will ALLWAYS get the Skins games on reguler(non satellite) TV. But if you are thinking of buying a DirecTV satellite system, you better think of Dish Network instead. They(Dish) are in the middle of buying DirecTV, so who knows what is going to happen once that go's through. A friend of mine has DirecTV, and besides NFL ticket, he also has the NFL Channal. I hope after the merger that Dish will have the NFL channal too.:cool:

Not entirely true. If you happen to live within the Baltimore area there are chances that Redskins games will be blocked out if you have comcast cable and if the Ravens happen to play at the same time. This happens anywhere from 3-5 times a season.

Yes laurent, this is very true, but I said if you live in the DC area, you will get the games. Now, if you live closer to Baltimore then you are not in the DC area. Where I live(in Frederick Co. Maryland) I have the Dish Network along with my local basic cable and the cable has both the DC and the Baltimore channals on it so I get it all without worrys. I guess it all depends on what part of the DC area(MD&VA) you live in.

Archived