Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Morristown NJ Area - Best Bar to Watch Skins

drl

Diver,

I went to some pub in Morris Plains for the Skins / Bears. I watched the whole game but got real lucky cause while the bar had the Sunday ticket and several tv's it didn't have the proper satellite switches so the bar could really only show 2 satellite games and the local feeds. I claimed one of the set of tv's early before 1pm. The bartender was asked several times to change to another game by other patrons. Luckily I tipped him well so he stook up for me. Anyways, I won't make that potential costly mistake again and need a bar that shows every game without issues and ideally has some Skins fans along. I am thinking the bar near Ramada Inn on Route 10 in East Hanover, I think it's called the 10 West Bistro and Sportz Bar. Seems ot have good reviews, never been in though.

Anyways, Hope we'll get some feedback on other's experiences

Does anyone have a Sunday Bar they go to that has a dedicated Skins crowd in the Morristown NJ area ? I see there is a big sports bar in East Hanover Route 10 that should have all the games.

Thanks

I live in Morristown also and I go to the Ramada/10 West Bistro that you speak of almost every Sunday. It's a really nice spot. Just get there 30 minutes early or you won't be able to get a decent seat.

Archived