Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please help me out with directions to game?

wwninja420

I'm not going to be able to leave for the game till 6am Saturday from Burgaw, NC where my wife works. Needless to say I cant afford to screw up on getting there. I always get lost with the 295 - 495 thing. Would it be faster to take the 495 beltway all the way to fedex, or is there a faster route. If I'm totally screwed let me know, please. How long does it take to get to the stadium once you get parked in the cash lot? :(

basically take 95n...at mixing bowl (springfield i think) take baltimore exit. cross woodrow wilson (now on 495). exits 15-17 are redskins stadium. there are signs from there. good luck.

you can mapquest it to 1600 Raljon Road. Landover, MD 20785

http://www.redskins.com/fedexfield/directions.jsp

Directions to FedExField

Northern Virginia

I-495/I-95 North to Exit 15A (Central Ave. East), to Harry S. Truman North, turn right on Lottsford Rd. Follow to Arena Drive.

Montgomery and Howard Counties

I-495/I-95 South to I-95 Exit 17A (Landover Rd. East), turn right on Lottsford Rd. Follow to Arena Drive.

Prince George's and Anne Arundel Counties

50 West to I-495/I-95 South to Exit 17A (Landover Rd. East), turn right on Lottsford Rd. Follow to Arena Drive.

Washington, DC

East Capitol St. (Central Ave.) to Harry S. Truman North, turn right on Lottsford Rd. Follow to Arena Drive.

For specific parking details, please see the Parking page.

For recorded directions, please call 301-276-6248.

Burgaw? Man, that's a long way! That's the 400 mile marker on I-40, isn't it? That's like 350 miles away! I know because I got a speeding ticket there once, 82 in a 70.

Sheesh you are dedicated.

This will be the second straight game I've made. I get a lil ill on the drive home afterward, but it's all worth it. Not a season ticket holder so getting tickets is always an adventure as well. :rolleyes:

This will be the second straight game I've made. I get a lil ill on the drive home afterward, but it's all worth it. Not a season ticket holder so getting tickets is always an adventure as well. :rolleyes:

Thats about a 6.5 hour ride WITHOUT traffic. If there's anyway possible to leave earlier, you may want to try. I think you meant to say you were elaving 6am Sunday right?

In a few weeks I'll be living on a boat at the Masonboro boat yard & marina and will be making at least one more home game from there. Look me up if you want to carpool!

Thats about a 6.5 hour ride WITHOUT traffic. If there's anyway possible to leave earlier, you may want to try. I think you meant to say you were elaving 6am Sunday right?

In a few weeks I'll be living on a boat at the Masonboro boat yard & marina and will be making at least one more home game from there. Look me up if you want to carpool!

Yeah I meant to say Sunday mornin. My wife is a corrections officer, and she cant get out of work because they are short handed this month. :mad: So I got to do it this way, but man am I gonna be pissed if I miss the first half or something. How long does it take to get for mthe cash lot to your seats usually? Masonboro is real fun, well as long as ou got a boat, beer, and some fishing poles. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived