Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WANTED: Parking Pass for Seattle Game

herrmag

Okay, it's getting to be desperation time. I've noticed that while driving to the cash lots, there is a parking lot where I believe people sell parking passes. Does anyone know how much they usually charge? I saw a couple on ebay selling for over 100 bucks which, in reality, is insane! I'm only willing to spend 60 on a parking pass. Do you think I'll be able to find one there for that price?

you can do a couple of things. Wait and hope that someone here has an extra, it happens sometimes. Buy one on ebay/stubhub or some other site (i do see a couple for around $60). You can do what i used to do and check ebay and stubhub again and again and all day! in hopes of finding one cheap. Last resort is drive out there the day of the game and try and find a scalper trying to dump off extras- i give that a 20% chance but i have done that and got orange lot for $20

heheh its yours. I'll be in the blue lot and walking over to F41.

I'm not going to get the green pass for only 75 bucks. But, that's my absolute limit. If I lose, I lose, and I'll be metro bound unless someone here sells me a pass. But man, those shuttles SUCK! I don't want to be stuck in that line EVER again.

unless you need to be in the green lot the blue or red lots are still good. I just walk over to the tailgates in the green lot. You can tailgate in any lot of course. There are lots of blue/red passes for under $70 with the buy it now option.

Nice, thanks for the update. If/when I lose this auction, I'll probably go after one.

Yeah, but if you've ever tried to catch the shuttle back to the cash lots or the metro, it's 67 bucks well spent. I will never go to a game again without a parking pass after the season opener. I waited almost 2 hours just to get on the shuttle, and it was another 45 minutes to an hour to get through the traffic and back to my car. NEVER AGAIN!

Yeah, but if you've ever tried to catch the shuttle back to the cash lots or the metro, it's 67 bucks well spent. I will never go to a game again without a parking pass after the season opener. I waited almost 2 hours just to get on the shuttle, and it was another 45 minutes to an hour to get through the traffic and back to my car. NEVER AGAIN!

Congrats hermag. I know it's a weight off your shoulders.

Archived