Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a little seating help

oxinthebox

hello all i have a little question for those of you who are lucky enough to get to fed ex for games. i think i am getting tickets to the sunday night game vs the eagles in sec 131 row 15. first i have never sat in the endzone anyone know how good these seats are and also what is a good price for them? any help would be app.

thanks in advance

jacob

hello all i have a little question for those of you who are lucky enough to get to fed ex for games. i think i am getting tickets to the sunday night game vs the eagles in sec 131 row 15. first i have never sat in the endzone anyone know how good these seats are and also what is a good price for them? any help would be app.

thanks in advance

jacob

Face is $79 each, but the prices for tickets on eBay for the Eagles game is getting out of hand. Right now an auction I'm watching shows seats in the corner of the endzone, upper deck, row nine, at $255 for the pair. The price will probably go higher. That's crazy. If these are $255 with an hour left, yours would probably sell for more.

Regarding "good seats", it depends on how you define good. If you enjoy being close to the action, seeing the mud fly up from the cleats, and hearing the crunch of pads, those would be good seats. If you are a student of the game and you have to see all 22 players at all times, I'd sit higher and on the sidelines. MHO.

Thanks guys. I just found out that my girlfriends mom got the tickets and I can not wait!!! :eaglesuck sec 131 row 15...atleast that is were she said they are...oh and the best part is..........we paid nothing for them. She got them from one of her distributors at work!! :cheers: So i hope to see you guys there. Still working on tickets for the Seattle game as we will be up there for the week.

jacob

Archived