Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alright Eagles Fans....

Dead Money

Fill me in. I have both Owens and Akers in my fantasy league.

Is Owens serious? I mean they're playing the worse damn defensive team Oakland so I expect big things from him this week. But should I be worried?

Akers is a whole 'nother story... In our league its always been team kicker, but we moved our league to a new software/service and they don't allow team kicker. I have never had to deal with kicker injuries before (except for being a redskins fan). Is he going to play? Who's the replacement?

I don't have a backup kicker because I am holding some quality backup RBs hostage. I actually offered Larry Johnson up for a trade that included their kicker!

Help me out with some scoop!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Akers was going to kick in practice today and then see how he feels. They just signed a kicker to the ps today... Todd France ??? so we'll see.

T.O., personally I expect him to have a career day. The whole media blow out of T.O. vs. Moss, etc.

T.O. has done VERY well in the past against Oak, and in particular, against Woodson.

2000 = 12 catches, 176 yds, 2 TDs

2002 = 12 catches, 191 yds

The one thing that may be of concern for you is that McNabb skipped practice today w/ a sore groin. No indications that he will miss the game, but something to keep an eye on.

(although if you ask your boy tr1, T.O. may pull out a gun after the first incompletion, shoot McNabb, he'll then proceed to leg sweep Gregg Lewis for "stealing" his passes that should be going to him...

then run to the sideline, jump into the stands and climb his way up to the Luxury boxes, pull a sharpie out of his sock and stab Banner in the neck with it.... He'll then turn around, do the Eagle arm flap, yell to the crowd that he is simply too good for the NFL, and swan dive to his death into the black hole crowd below. ) :cheers:

Akers was going to kick in practice today and then see how he feels. They just signed a kicker to the ps today... Todd France ??? so we'll see.

T.O., personally I expect him to have a career day. The whole media blow out of T.O. vs. Moss, etc.

T.O. has done VERY well in the past against Oak, and in particular, against Woodson.

2000 = 12 catches, 176 yds, 2 TDs

2002 = 12 catches, 191 yds

The one thing that may be of concern for you is that McNabb skipped practice today w/ a sore groin. No indications that he will miss the game, but something to keep an eye on.

(although if you ask your boy tr1, T.O. may pull out a gun after the first incompletion, shoot McNabb, he'll then proceed to leg sweep Gregg Lewis for "stealing" his passes that should be going to him...

then run to the sideline, jump into the stands and climb his way up to the Luxury boxes, pull a sharpie out of his sock and stab Banner in the neck with it.... He'll then turn around, do the Eagle arm flap, yell to the crowd that he is simply too good for the NFL, and swan dive to his death into the black hole crowd below. ) :cheers:

Thanks for the insight! . I'm glad you waited until the end to make a job at a redskins fan.. Thanks alot though, I can't bring myself to search the internet for news about the Eagles. I couldn't adopt an anti-cowboy AND anti-eagles rule in my fanatsy so I will just stay anti-cowboys this year :P

So far the Eagles have lost to a fair team (Falcons) and beat a very bad team (SF) in Philly...and now they get an 0-2 team that has to travel to the east coast, too.

Let's see how they do in the division before anyone gets carried away talking about career years....sheesh. :doh:

So far the Eagles have lost to a fair team (Falcons) and beat a very bad team (SF) in Philly...and now they get an 0-2 team that has to travel to the east coast, too.

Let's see how they do in the division before anyone gets carried away talking about career years....sheesh. :doh:

take your own advice, put me on the ignore. Who said a damn thing about a career year ?

I said "career DAY" and I'm sure you've heard the term before.... it doesn't necessarily mean his actual best day in his career... it's a term to mean he'll put up big numbers. Got it ? And it isn't just me hoping b/c it's T.O..... you see that I put up his past numbers against the very same guy who will be covering him this Sunday, right ? That indicates a possible trend. A possible trend that may be meaningful to your fellow Skins fan who requested some input on this Sunday's matchup.....

We can't harrass them tooooooo much over here, they've been really good about staying out of the stadium! :)

Sorry, KB, but for the most part, they deserve the hassle...and quite frankly, their FO and TO do leave them open to some criticism. But I do prefer their lurking over here.

Archived