Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bye; Week 4: Seahawks

LoGiK

Ok Ok, we played a pretty conservative game until the final minutes of the 4th quarter last night to win it. I think we are in the best possible position going into the BYE week undefeated.

I've watched the seahawks play, and they have a pretty strong running game in Sean Alexander and their strong Left Tackle. Matt hasselback can throw strong slants over the middle for first downs. What do you guys think of this Seattle team?

I hope we can pull a win and go 3-0-0

Ok Ok, we played a pretty conservative game until the final minutes of the 4th quarter last night to win it. I think we are in the best possible position going into the BYE week undefeated.

I've watched the seahawks play, and they have a pretty strong running game in Sean Alexander and their strong Left Tackle. Matt hasselback can throw strong slants over the middle for first downs. What do you guys think of this Seattle team?

I hope we can pull a win and go 3-0-0

The same Seahawks that JJ run like a jet through last year? Portis is going to have a huge day. And go ahead and tell me how is Alexander going to run on a D that loves to play the run. Oh the slot passing well there is a guy there that just about killed one of the Dallas recievers yesterday so let them run the slot......Oh yea and they have to do it in front of 90,000 fans that are going to make so much noise that even a Saturn IV rocket couldn't be heard on takeoff.

Archived