Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

no respect

syl58

And think of last year, too - the 'Boys won on two lucky plays and bad calls, yet they were considered a better team.

Just wait until the power rankings come out...I guarantee not only that the Redskins are the lowest-ranked 2-0 team, but that there will be several 1-1 teams ahead of us. The media bias is truly ridiculous, and this week will prove it beyond a doubt.

You know what though? **** 'em. :)

Just wait until the power rankings come out...I guarantee not only that the Redskins are the lowest-ranked 2-0 team, but that there will be several 1-1 teams ahead of us. The media bias is truly ridiculous, and this week will prove it beyond a doubt.

To be honest, we don't really deserve respect yet. We were not very impressive offensively and even on defense, we aren't causing that much havok and forcing turnovers. This team still has a lot to prove, and hopefully the coaching staff can figure it out over the break.

Jason

And think of last year, too - the 'Boys won on two lucky plays and bad calls, yet they were considered a better team.

You know what though? **** 'em. :)

Power rankings don't get you in the playoffs....wins do....thats all we need to worry about doing regardless of how "pretty" we look doing it

Archived