Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who saw the roughing the passer on Brooks tonight?

Sag

The Jint just touch him in the back, and he fell. Ramsey get's his head almost taken off, and no nothing. :doh:

Tell me about it. Not to mention the non-calls on Buress' push offs (which he's blatantly done twice already without a flag thrown) - in stark contrast to phantom calls like the one negating the Cooley TD in game one.

I'm still pissed the NFL gives the Giants an extra home game and doesn't blink an eye.

I'm looking forward to playing the G-men this year :mad:

Tell me about it. Not to mention the non-calls on Buress' push offs (which he's blatantly done twice already without a flag thrown) - in stark contrast to phantom calls like the one negating the Cooley TD in game one.

I'm still pissed the NFL gives the Giants an extra home game and doesn't blink an eye.

I'm looking forward to playing the G-men this year :mad:

The Giants are a good team this year. For the last couple of years I was not impressed at all but they have seemed to improve. Their run defense seems good and most importantly Eli Manning has settled down and looks more poised. However, he will continue to make mistakes. Last week he threw for 2 TDs and 2 INTs. As usual their run game is on point. The weakness might be the pass defense.

Our games will once again be close as I believe that we have improved as a team as well.

The key to this season will be this:

Can we force defenses to be honest and not stack men in the box? If the answer is yes then we are a playoff team. If the answer is no then get ready for 7-9.

Archived