Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is why i hate cowboys fans...

Cou-!@#$DALLAS-gh

This is why I hate cowboys fans?

Everytime we play each other they talk so much sh!t all well and get nervous and are unsure about their team when the game starts...

They start throwing in the towel and get nasty when we make plays...

Then they start with the well weve won a zillionth straight BS...

Then when either the refs give them the game or they get a 1 in a million big

play they sit back and act like they knew it was going to happen all along.... <--

- thats what pisses me off the most

Why do you hate them?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i hate them because parcells i give him no respect... he wears his pants way to high. i also hate them cuz there fans do talk way to much crap... da skinsss just beat daaa bears... hey i just found out the girls are favorite in mondays game, well guess who is happy... daaaa queerrss

real talk

Cowboys fans are the same lines every time

gurantee you know more about the Cowboys then them

not the smartest fans :2cents:

There are types of Dallas fans that I don't like. One type is the Dallas fan who only became a fan in the 70's or 90's when they were winning all the time... The other is the Cowboy fan who lives in or around DC and is only a Cowboy fan because they are his home team's rival. They are just striving for attention.

If you're from Texas, or the kin of a Dallas fan...you're fine with me. Hell, my girlfriend and her daughter are in this category so you have to be okay with me. You're just unlucky. HAHA

They can talk trash all they want...don't try to act like you don't talk trash. Can't hate someone for doing the same thing you do. Hate them for other reasons...like saying really STUPID things.

Last year, after a Cowboy victory, moving them to a whopping 4-7 on the year, a Cowboy fan saw my girlfriends Cowboy shirt. Trying to flirt...he strikes up a conversation and asks if she saw the game.

"Yes," she replied.

"Showed their dominance once again didn't they?," he responded.

To which I said, "Whaaa? Yeah, 4 and 7 is real ****ing dominant!"

Archived