Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was Trotter Set UP?

RedskinDan0557

Kevin Mathis just reported to be out for the whole season with a knee injury, when did he injure it? He was ejected, and if it was that bad then why was he even on the roster let alone on the fieldand dressed in pads for Monday night's game?

Oh it happened in practice today. Yeah right.

Go Mora.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Kevin Mathis just reported to be out for the whole season with a knee injury, when did he injure it? He was ejected, and if it was that bad then why was he even on the roster let alone on the fieldand dressed in pads for Monday night's game?

Oh it happened in practice today. Yeah right.

Go Mora.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

He was injured today in practice.

And what happened to JFK?

I feel that Trotter was only thrown out because it was the Falcons home stadium. The refs weren't about to JUST throw out the falcons player. Nobody seemed to be able to find the actual punch Trotter apparently through either. Yet everyone seemed to agree that Mathis started it. Including the network guys.

Funny, according to most announcers/opposing team fans not located in the NFC East, Michael Westbrook plays for the Eagles.

Who'da thunk it?

I was hoping an f'n pro-bowl berth finally put an end to that. But I missed 1 preseason game and sundays game against the 49'ers because of work. So I don't know if they called him that at those times. No other time though.

Archived