Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYG Look gd Iam right?

LondonLad

lol, they are OK, not great but decent. One game does not a season make. they played well for the most part, but in all honesty, it was the cardinals. They have been periennial losers for the past forty years. Keep watching and if u see a team in green with wings on their helmets, compare to the game u saw. just compare.

As a Giants fan, NO WE DID NOT LOOK GOOD!

Our run game was good, our passing game needs some work. Alot of work. The Defense still got killed in the air. It was saved by the ineffectiveness of Kurt Warner. Our Special teams was the hero of that game. Special Teams Touchdowns really do damage against a team's momentum. Especially a young team. It really knocked them down.

We were also playing against the Cardinals. Historically, they are terrible. But with a real coach for once, they have got a great young team, except at QB. In two to three years the Cardinals will be playoff bound.

A big difference in the Giants I saw, was that their intensity never quit. Unlike in recent years where being down somehow resulted in our players playing like they are on crack.

The Giants looked O.K. I'm happy for Tom, and there are reasons for Giants fans to be pleased, but they didnt look great or anything. The two special teams TDs kind of skew things. I think Eli is coming along, and the O-line looks a bit better, but their defense doesnt have me convinced in the least.

The Cardinals starter at center was some guy they literally picked up off the street at the last minute who was about to quit football and had never played in the NFL before. He was right next to the flabby out of shape Elton Brown who at one point was supposed to be a dominant force and high first rounder. Because of that interior duo, the Giants had a journeyman vet defensive tackle who has never made a name for himself just destroy the interior of that line and wreak havoc. Not good when your quarterback has the mobility of Kurt Warner... oh wait, it WAS Kurt Warner.

We'll see. I think the Giants are better than last year, but I give it another year until they are really ready to make any noise.

Archived