Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Min Drill/OT/John Hall - Merged

skns4life

you have got to be kidding me...Theismann hit it on the mark..."Kevin Dyson looks like the only one who knows what to do in this two minute drill". Not even Gibbs...he didn't call the timeout when he had to...Cory Raymer is thinking about what he's going to eat and doesnt snap the ball when he has too...Molinaro is getting beat like a piñata by whoever he's covering...and Campbell doesnt realize he's 50 yards past the line of scrimmage...way to go skins!

ok...I started this thread before the game was over!! Go J. Ferris! and John Hall!!

We will not get far this season without him. And if you think otherwise you are mistaken ;)

The guy is a great kicker and has been historically healthy. I really think he might be the difference between us having an "ok" season and having a great season.

Its pre season and all.. WHAT A GAME LOL... Man I am tired, sleepy but still watching.. Hail to the REDSKINS.

:point2sky

yeah man I understand that its just preseason and it is Campbell's first extended playing time...but its REDSKINS football baby!! I get just as happy and upset over the Skins whether they're playing in the Super Bowl or playing in a scrimmage vs. girl scouts, losing 49-0 and injuring all our players...I know I'm overreacting, BUT....Gibbs is a HOF coach and he had these types of clock management problems last year...and Campbell is a 1st round pick...but whatever...I'll just STFU....I'm just getting my panties all up in a bunch cause its really late...HTTR!!! :helmet:

hey Campbell is getting his ONLY extened playing time of the year hopefully, and the fact of the matter is Campbell right now is auditioning to convince the coaches he can replace brunell as the #2 next year.

first of all :mad: :doh: about the game...second of all...Brunell is looking really nice as not only a number 2, but as a number 1 too...no, no I still want Ramsey to start, but you can't deny the fact that Brunell looks way better then he did last season...I'm in no hurry to see Campbell as our number 2 receiver...let him be our next Trent Green...except don't let him go after he plays good.

Archived