Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniper Fire at New Orleans Hospital.....

AJWatson3

For the same reason the homeless freeze to death in NYC when they could just walk to Florida. People in this country are bred to be "taken care of" these days and its rare that people can fend for themselves in a crisis anymore.

Lisaten to Rush much? That was his argument today, it's the communists fault. :doh:

The reason they are staying at the S'dome is because THAT'S WHERE THE GOVERNMENT TOLD THEM TO GO!!!!! They said come here and you'll be safe.

Well, again they were wrong. I bet there will be absolutely no accountability in this mess either.

From the alerts I heard from the mayor and govenor there was NO WHERE in NO that was safe,thus the call for a mandatory evacuation. The Super dome and other shelters were a last hope. The city and state have simply counted on luck rather than believe what has been promised as inevitable.

The reason they are staying at the S'dome is because THAT'S WHERE THE GOVERNMENT TOLD THEM TO GO!!!!! They said come here and you'll be safe.

Well, again they were wrong. I bet there will be absolutely no accountability in this mess either.

The Superdome turned into a miserable situation pretty quickly, but can you imagine the screaming we'd be subjected to now if they hadn't opened it up as a refuge? It was a shelter of last resort. The people inside were protected from the harshest part of the storm, something they couldn't necessarily say about individual homes.

I don't know what you think they were wrong about. What accountability do you want to see?

Archived