Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Uniform Question

TD_washingtonredskins

I caught part of their game this past weekend and they were wearing white helmets and some throwback uniforms that looked pretty cool.

What the hell is wrong with you bringing this type of sh*t to a Redskins message board?!!?!? Looked pretty cool?!??!!?!

Go to your room and don't come out until we tell ya!

:dallasuck

What the hell is wrong with you bringing this type of sh*t to a Redskins message board?!!?!? Looked pretty cool?!??!!?!

Go to your room and don't come out until we tell ya!

:dallasuck

We have enabled a profanity filter to block words such as the one you have chosen to use. We would prefer to see you select other words to express your views, but, where you need to use profanity, please type it in full so our profanity filters will catch it and block it all. We'll get the idea what you mean and don't need the hidden profanity in posts.

Thanks.

ES Staff.

We have enabled a profanity filter to block words such as the one you have chosen to use. We would prefer to see you select other words to express your views, but, where you need to use profanity, please type it in full so our profanity filters will catch it and block it all. We'll get the idea what you mean and don't need the hidden profanity in posts.

Thanks.

ES Staff.

**** **** **** **** **** **** PIECE OF **** MOTHER****!!!

Wow, look at that, he's right! Bummer.

:halo:

You'll be seeing them when we meet on Monday Night (Sept. 19) as well as on Thanksgiving against Denver.

Special games.

Triplets induction into the Ring of Fame/Honor and Thanksgiving.

I like them a lot and am already trying to decide who I will get in that jersey this season.

Ware sounds good.

Archived