Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone wanna make a Lavar vid?

mooby

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by The Showstopper

make it with acdc thunderstruck

Hey I had to respond to this when I seen it. Im a 25yr old blk male from a urban community. Well to make a long story short, I played football and basketball in HS and College. Back in HS when we would travel to the predominately caucasian high schools to play ball we were use to warming up with 2PAC or SCARFACE blaring out the radio system before that FRIDAY NIGHT GAME.

I heard Thunder Struck in the other teams locker room while I was in there training room getting taped up. It's my senior yr and im bout to make a statement for my team and myself. I heard it when it first came on and the intro caught my attention.

Now im listening to it and it has me amped up right now as im getting my ankles taped. The trainer is wondering why im sweating and damn near breathing like a bull outta my nose. She's lookin worried because she's got this big 6'5 blk male in front of her staring and breathing like I already played the first half. She ask's "is there something wrong", I tell her "no" "then why are you breathing like that". "Ms what is that song in there playing I ask. "ACSDC Thunderstruck. I said "That has me really geekup right now. She was surprise that I liked it.

After she was done taping me she when in her closet and handed me a cd. It was I think Thunderstruck and the ALbum was Black in Black I think. When put that cd in my head phones and turned it up by the time kick off came and the ball was in the air I blew up the other teams KICK RETURN WALL like I was a damn bull dozzer.

I would love to see the video when whom ever is finished with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Played high school and college ball myself. Isn't it wierd what music will do to you before a game. I almost got paralyzed in one game cause I was amped up to the 100th degree.

Thunder struck would be a good song, I would be very interested in what video you can find with lavar through out his career. You gotta put the Aikman hit in there.

I will keep in contact with this thread to see if there are any people interested in producing it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived