Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 season tickets + parking pass for sale

Reilly

I have 2 season tickets plus a green parking pass for sale, for face value. I believe I do not get in trouble with the Skins if I sell for face, and I play by the rules, plus I don't want to put out a Skins fan.

The tix are section 425, row 23, seats 9 and 10. These are upper deck seats, about the 10-15 yard line, on the visitor side. The key element is the parking pass ($25 per game).

If you are interested, reply to this thread (I'm not sure I'm set up for PMs).

This will be for all preseason and regular season games. No playoff tix guaranteed, but if you buy these, you are true burgundy and gold and I'd probably take you to the playoff game. Face value. Maybe we swing a deal where you take me to one of the regular season games-- opener or Dallas -- as well (I'll pay for my ticket).

I have young kids and they are only young once, so I should be home this fall.

It's my understanding that, although it was okay a couple years ago to sell tickets as long as the price is not above face value, now selling tickets is not allowed at all. It was in the fine print on the back of each ticket last year.

However, as far as I know, there's never been any enforcement of this, as of yet.

Originally posted by Mark The Homer

It's my understanding that, although it was okay a couple years ago to sell tickets as long as the price is not above face value, now selling tickets is not allowed at all. It was in the fine print on the back of each ticket last year.

However, as far as I know, there's never been any enforcement of this, as of yet.

never heard that one, and if there is a law, they would target scalpers and companies first, as they are the ones who get the most of the tickets not used.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Mr. S

never heard that one, and if there is a law, they would target scalpers and companies first, as they are the ones who get the most of the tickets not used.

It's not a law, it's a rule. If you sell the tickets for any price, the Redskins will close your account. That's what it says on the back of every ticket, in so many words. This doesn't affect ticket brokers, just ticket account holders.

This is from Redskins.com

It looks like you are fine to sell them at face value

The sale of Redskins tickets in excess of its cost is against season ticket policy and may result in the revocation of season ticket privileges. The resale of tickets at any price on FedExField grounds is prohibited and may result in fine and/or arrest. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen, or invalid tickets, please refrain from purchasing tickets from an unknown source. Tickets obtained from sources other than the Redskins Ticket Office may not be honored if found to be counterfeit, stolen, or invalid.

link

Archived