Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FWST: Morgan hurts shoulder in Cowboys' practice

denverdan

Originally posted by Idaho fan

A few more injuries around the NFL may start the phone ringing for a certain reciever who wants out of DC. Maybe we can still get something for him?:logo:

If I was a Skins fan I'd be happy getting a conditional 6th for Gardner.

Originally posted by HeHateMe

No surgery now.

In the offseason though it will be necessary.

From what Ive read, its the type of injury that can be rehabbed without the need for surgery; but it needs to be addressed at some point.

He has to get better because, beleive it or not, we are relying on him this season to produce.

We passed on FA WR's and passed on drafting a WR because BP and Co. are really high on him.

He had a great offseason in terms of getting in shape and he has said hes in the best shape of his career (for whatever thats worth).

But either way, it does show you how fragile our WR position is at this juncture.

They have high hopes for Crayton and Copper; but we wont be counting on them.

Morgan on the other hand, we are counting on.

Lets hope this doesnt affect him this season.

I don't think we're counting on him that much. Ideally we won't do that many 3 WR sets if Julius Jones and Jason Whitten have the years we expect them to have.

Originally posted by dallasfan

I don't think we're counting on him that much. Ideally we won't do that many 3 WR sets if Julius Jones and Jason Whitten have the years we expect them to have.

Its amazing how some of us "Cowboy" fans can't even spell "Witten". Sorry but "Whitten" is just a pet peve of mine. Didn't mean to pick on you.

Archived