Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Die hard

Ryman of the North

hey hows everything going with the horns?been on the csfl board a lot man some of those guys are hostile!not like im any nicer tho.miller is the only one worth trash talking though the rest are losers who cant talk smack worth a damn all! any way just wondering how thing are going.<br /><br />ps why no picture of you on the horns site didnt you do the website?and its a great site i have my people working on something similiar.

Hey Ryan... I really haven't had much involvement with the Horns of late. I didn't go to any of the recent social functions (ie. Christmas dinner, team banquet, etc).<br /><br />I was the team videographer - taping every game, making coaches copies and copies for the players - and the webmaster. I really took up a lot of my time and now that the season is over I've been trying to take it easy.<br /><br />However, since we had the webhosting problems with ExtremeSkins early January, I've refocused my efforts back into this site.... and as a result I've totally neglected my Longhorn responsibilities - including getting in any kind of playing shape for next season.<br /><br />I will remain the team webmaster next season and tag along for the ride... my hope is to play in a couple of years when I have the time to rededicate myself.<br /><br />I don't visit the CSFL message board - though I have it bookmarked - because I think it's trash. I've never been a fan of trash talk and it lowers my opinions of the players in the league to see grown men behaving like children.<br /><br />There's no picture of me on the website because I never suited up last year - since I was the videographer. And since I didn't play a down last year... I didn't feel it was absolutely necessary to have my picture up.<br /><br />How are things going with your new squad?

ACTUALLY REALLY WELL EXCEPT FOR OUR QB MOVING TO CALGARY AND OUR STARTING RB SIGNING A CONTRACT WITH THE ARGOS!LOL but we are going to field a pretty strong squad none the less!we have the afls top lineman(me)top rookie(yuri wishloff) and a huge amount of former cis and ncaa players im really stoked !we have been fundraising so that we wont have to worry about travel and things are looking great the afl meeting is next sunday when ill find out if they will grant us our franchise but its pretty much a foregone conclusion!<br />also do you know anything about the arena league they have been e-mailing me asking if i would be interested but what is the credibility of the league?i may hire an agent if i decide to get back into football hardcore btw im down to a svelt 290lol.if there is no room on the horns roster for you to play why dont you play for another team? mcbride seems like a good coach aside from actually liking double douche that guy is such a maroon!!

Archived