Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A problem...........

Pete

I'm having a problem with the spell checker. When all misspelled words are changed, It comes up with the option to finish or cancel.I hit finish, and after a few seconds,I get a blank screen weth the message "Not Found".

Also, when trying to enter the chat room, I get an option to install Hearme VoiceCREATOR.Do I have to install this to enter the chat room?

Hey Pete -

As far as the spell checker goes... I'll have to get back to you on that one. As you should be able to tell from my posts... I haven't used it yet smile.gif I should have an answer for you by sometime tomorrow.

As far as the HearMe chat... YES, you do have to install some software. It's very small and safe/trustworthy program. It's as safe and easy as ICQ or AIM... and from an equally reputable company (ie. www.hearme.com). You won't regret it. You have my word.

As luck would have it... the spellchecker function is provided by a 3rd party for free;a lthough installing it wasn't free smile.gif . Often times these "free" services can be unreliable. If it continues to fail... keep using the "Edit" feature. I don't want to remove the hack entirely b/c all the other features appear to be working. Sorry for any inconveniences it may have caused you.

------------------

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having to come by their ignorance the hard way." -- Bokonon.

Archived