Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles signed Jeffery

Unbias

Terms are still to be announced. 

I think they somewhat got a steal with getting Torrey Smith for 3 years at $15M. 

Real curious to see what the deal looks like. If they get Alshon Jeffery and Torrey Smith for less than what the market paid for Garcon and Jackson it will be a bit annoying. 

Okay now first off Bruce the Eagles. Bruce Alshon and Bruce Torrey Smith. With that said to my fellow Redskins fans who actually think that the Redskins "couldn't" sign Desean and Pierre this year what the Eagles did today should end any and all conversations like that from ever happening again

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphia-eagles/nfl-salary-cap-set-look-eagles-situation-2017

Thanks to just over $7 million in dead cap space (owed to players who are no longer on the team) a part of $157 million in money owed for the season,

the Eagles will have about $12.5 million in cap room when free agency opens.

The Redskins went into Free Agency with 5 times that amount of money. Make no mistake about this, the Redskins had enough money to sign our players. We choose not to. Oh and Bruce you Bruce.  

Heard the Torrey Smith deal is actually a $5M, 1 year deal with 2 team option seasons for $5M each???

Why wasn't someone else at the table or why did Philly get such a discount??? If anything he's a solid burner who's been a #1 for stretches throughout his career. 

Comparing the Jeffery one year $14M deal and the $5M deal for Smith to what Garcon and Jackson got I still don't understand why Washington didn't make these moves.

not a bad start for the Eagles , both  Jeffery and  T smith :D    .  Last season should show any team what a bad WR core can do to a team . I am really happy they got both these guys . Now maybe they get Davis or Williams as well in draft .  

4PTlE2z.gif

Archived