Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins Morning Clips: 5/26

Just read that Jordan Reed "was not on the field with teammates on the opening day of the second phase of OTAs"  It also said "Jay Gruden told reporters that the third-year tight end is experiencing knee soreness and will have the knee "checked out."

I tell ya this guy is made of glass. I don't care what kind of talent you are, if you can't stay on the field what difference does it make? Seriously...the guy has missed 12 games in his 1st 2 seasons in the league. Concussions his rookie season. Hamstrings problems his 2nd season. Now his knee. If this knee thing turns out to be serious & he misses playing time because of it that won't be good. If a player can't be counted on then what choice do we have but to look elsewhere?

HTTR!!!

Hail Canada - I just posted something similar on another page. I said going to into this offseason we needed a TE and everyone said I was crazy. How comfortable are you going into the season with Niles Paul and Logan Paulson as your only TEs?

I think you may see DY and possibly even Matt Jones line up a TE some. They both have good size and speed and can catch. In the end though, that is now a position of weakness.

Archived